Social Media / Content Creator - Now Hiring
Glamfox Boutique is seeking a Social Media Content Creator to help manage the content creation of our social media presence.
We are seeking a content savvy and experienced creator to help us grow our social media channels including TikTok, and IG Reels & TV , FB (NO PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
The candidate should have a strong understanding of the latest trends in fashion, beauty and social media, as well as experience producing video features for digital platforms.
If you love fashion and are creative, and want to get paid to do what you do best... This position is for you.
- create IG Reels, Stories & Videos, TikToks, and behind-the-scenes footage and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots and campaigns
- Schedule social media content
- Assist with Live Sales , flat lays, product photos, and "behind the scenes" visual content.
- Be hands-on in our studio with our products and models.
- Monitor trends in social media, fashion, lifestyle/pop culture, and appropriately apply that knowledge to create viral content.
- Uncover trends, sounds, and viral concepts by searching hashtags, brands, and other influencers through TikTok and other social platforms.
- Must provide your social media capabilities. Existing Personal/business.
- Must be available to work in office.
- Familiarity with editing tools.
- Familiarity with how to use Tiktok and relevant editing tools.
- Social media links for a page that you either owned or were responsible for - you will NOT be considered unless attached.
- Experience in creating a curated social media page (can be your personal page).
- Experience working in fashion or other creative environments is preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture.
Job Type: Full-time or Part time available
Email your resume to Hello@glamfoxboutique.com to be considered.
Pay: $28,000 - $38,000 per year
- Monday - Friday
- Weekend availability
- If selected, interview in person required.
- You MUST submit a link to a social media page that you have curated or help curate (Can be your personal page)
- Loves to create content thats eye catching and entertaining.
- Social media marketing